Our most popular wooden market umbrella. We buy them buy the thousands and can offer them to you at a price well below that asked by out competitors. The Shade USA brand nine foot wood shade umbrella is perfcet for any commercial or residential setting and features:
- 9', 8-rib patio umbrella.
- Commercial grade 300 gram poly canvas shade canopies (some colors also available in upgrade Protexture fabric) What's the difference (click here)?
- 3M scotch-guard stain and mildew resistant
- Jakarta hardwood frame work and two-piece 1 3/8" pole sections.
- Mahogany stained hardwood frame
- Features wooden finial cap and reinforced connecting hardware.
- Two pulley rope assembly draws canopy into the fully opened position.
- Disassembles easily for storage.
- Base not included
- Available in various colors. Images are taken in bright sunlight.
- 15 lbs
- See 9 Foot Wooden Patio Umbrella Video
- Save $20 from our regular low price!
- This umbrella also available as a Tilting Wooden Patio Umbrella
- This umbrella also available as a Wood Patio Umbrella with Crank
Add a protective slip cover for just $12.95
Need immediate assistance? Take the guesswork out of your purchase by calling our wood patio umbrella expert right now. You can reach Mark during business hours and even during most off hours directly at 480-600-1049. Let's make sure you get the right umbrella at the best possible price.
You've selected a 9 foot wood patio umbrella. This commercial grade outdoor umbrella is the industry's top in category featuring a rock solid wooden frame, reliable rope and pulley hoist and a commercial grade 300 gram weight canvas cover.
We received many inquiries each year as to what is meant by "canvas" In the old days patio umbrellas used natural cotton canvas materials similar to Dad's old camping tent. They had the same rugged feel of a new pair of Levis jeans. Cotton is comprised from natural cellular fibers which absorb and retail moisture. This is great for clothing, not so great for materials subjected to the daily rigors of the weather.
Cotton's absorption qualities retain the atmosphere’s vapor and will readily rot and mildew creating that blue-green mold we are all familiar with.
Today's patio umbrella's feature state of the art synthetic polymer-based fabrics which are impervious to moisture and will dramatically increase the life span of your shade umbrella. We also offer low cost UV protective covers for your wood patio umbrella.
Which patio umbrella is the best fit for your needs? Perhaps you have owned one for years and are just looking to replace or refresh the look of your commercial or residential setting. The basic design for these umbrellas hasn't changed for years: fabric cover over frame which is opened via a simple rope and pulley, geared crank or old fashion manual lift with a pin to hold it in place.
What's the difference?
Tilt Adjustment: None
Shade Color: Choose from many different color options available in commercial grade 300 gram weight polyester. We also offer some colors in Protexture. Protetxure fabric tests at 80% fade value of Sunbrella (Highest grade) but is offered here at a fraction of Sunbrella cost. Protexture canopies are offered at a $15 upgrade for our nine foot patio umbrellas
For the 9' Patio Umbrellas, we recommend a minimum 60 lbs cast iron patio umbrella base. You can check the wide selection of umbrella bases by visiting our "Patio Umbrella Base" section.